Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!

Go down 
+14
Ryan
Hard Gay
freedomsdreams
pyronigma
Captain Eliyahu
Ben
Shell
Gazzerz
Kevin
Reprimanded Mandrake
Xander
Justin
Marshall
Rebecca
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 1279
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty07/08/08, 12:34 am

2 words

fake boobs
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 710
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:06 am

Like amanda said... Time for me to make use of this thread... and remember, no comments on this... And Justin, make sure Erin never joins your site, although, the pink will keep her at bay....

Ok, so it's like this...

As the situation is, surprisingly, me 'n Erin are doing semi - quite well, which is surprising, due to her nature. The problem is this. As most of you know, I'd like to say I'm pretty good friends with Ronnie, but idk if that's a fact. Well, anywho, apparently her and Maurer are fighting a shit load, and I feel bad, cause I don't want to see Maurer's and Ronnie's relationship turn into shit like mine and Erin's, but at the same time, I'm in a bind, cause I don't want to offend Maurer at all, want to see there relationship kick some major ass, and yet... there's that part of me that's like, no.... end it already... so for when I'm single... >.> But it's like, it feels like either way, friendship with Maurer is doomed...

And Ronnie wants Maurer to go to valleyfair on saturday, but if he goes, it's them 2, and me, because no one else has responded yet, and it's like, Idk if I want to go then, cause I'd feel horribly akward.... >.< FUCK!

yeah, so I guess I am looking for advice, but... idk...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:09 am

I think erin is already apart of the site .... Not sure but I think sooo.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:16 am

No she isn't. That's Eryn from Texas, if I remember correctly.
I would LOVE to comment on that Ben, but, I'll hold my tongue.
I just know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:17 am

Oh ok ...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:21 am

eh, I know that right thing to do, is just try and help her out as best I can, and gaurd her back, rather than do the complete opposite, because in the end, if I did do that, it'd not be a good thing...

And I do want to hear stuff on this... :P
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:27 am

Well, I won't lie. It'd be hard for me to even consider interfering in the relationship. I wouldn't take sides, and see how it plays out. Just because they break up doesn't mean the relationship with you has to be bad. It'll be hard, but I guess, try not to take sides. Mediate, if necessary, and use your logic, and best judgment. If it comes down to it, you may have to pick a side, and make sure you won't regret it too much.

My judgment would be altered because I "like" Ronnie, but, I'm still good friends with Maurer. Hopefully things won't end up too bad.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:29 am

I know, but see, she's turned to me for venting, and has said "I don't know what to do anymore" and it's like, crap... >.<
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 12:32 am

Yeah, I know what you mean. The best thing to do, is to listen to her, of course. You can add in what you think, but, try not to bias it in either direction.

Consider yourself lucky, in some aspects, because not many people get to be someone elses "go-to-guy".
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Faggotry : 725

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 01:26 am

Being the "go-to-guy" isn't always a good thing though, when it comes to someone you like. A girl doesn't date the guy she bitches about relationships to. Because once that starts happening he becomes a friend; "one of the girls", if you will.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 01:32 am

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 01:42 am

amanda,plz. wrote:
Being the "go-to-guy" isn't always a good thing though, when it comes to someone you like. A girl doesn't date the guy she bitches about relationships to. Because once that starts happening he becomes a friend; "one of the girls", if you will.

Plus if she dates him ... who the hell is she going to go to when she needs to bitch about him?

Man, that sounds ... not optimistic >.<, but really it's true. Theoretically, she losses that "go to guy" if she dates him, and no relationship is perfect sooo, then she needs to go looking for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 08:22 pm

well, luckily, I understand where Maurer is coming from... To me, it just sounds like he wants to spend a lot more time with Ronnie, it's just... I think he's going at it the wrong way... Basically, it boils down to this from my understanding...

Maurer wants to hang out with Ronnie, but not compromise on stuff, and that's why they're fighting. If Maurer can somehow accept some of the compromises, they will be fine.

Ronnie wants to keep her job at Minco, making $10+ an hour, they're offering her to let her keep her job during regular school (Only person in highschool they're allowing), and Maurer thinks she should go back to BK. Minco would be letting her work 2 - 3 nights a week, to keep decent hours. Maurer is willing to "compromise" and have it where, she works at minco 2 nights a week, and BK 3 nights a week. But if you combine that with school, Ronnie's fucked. She would be waaaay to stressed...

He wants to have it where he can contact her whenever he wants to, but he can't when she's working at minco, and that's why they're fighting... So yeah, it's kinda sad... Maurer wants to keep Ronnie close, but he's just pushing her away it seems... >.<
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty10/08/08, 09:03 pm

Yeah, Maurer is making some mistakes, it looks like. Trying to be too controling, and a little too clingy. I understand where he's coming from though, having a girlfriend that you never get to see would suck, but he's trying to fix it the wrong way.

I wouldn't give that job up, because the pay is so much better than BK, and Ronnie seems to really like that job. It's hard to find a good job, haha.
Hopefully Andy will understand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty11/08/08, 04:51 pm

oh Ben i wish i could give you a BIG hug. everything will be OK just give it some time. As for your relationship with Erin, well I will not comment because it is none of my business. but if you ever want to talk about anything let me know because I've been dating the same guy for over 3 1/2 years so i know all about what stages relationships go through. i love all you guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty11/08/08, 04:57 pm

no, it isn't a "stage" with Erin... Erin believes that everything has to be about her, and I mean EVERYTHING. Even if it's say... My grad party, she'll wrap her arms around my neck, and won't let go, and it's like, I need to go socialize with family you know? and Erin just keeps on trying to take the spot light of anything, also, won't get over the fact, that she's here in MN, she'll say "I'm stuck in a hell hole here, because it's not chicago" and it's like, gee... thanx for making the rest of your "friends" here, feel like shit, have a nice day... :D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty13/08/08, 07:35 pm

Heres a new vent

I am sick. I think I caught the cold Dan had and I think my son is also a wee bit sick. I went to find vegetable bouillon cubes at the store but I couldn't find any. I also went to this generic grocery store called ALDI and it was crappy. They didn't even have Top Ramen oriental noodles which made me really mad because those are the only ones I know of that don't have animal product in them. I hate being sick!!! Oh and my son was teething really bad today so he was being a fussy pants which breaks my heart. Now I have to go buy books online before school starts. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty14/08/08, 03:37 pm

uhh... Becca... Aldi's is like a mini costco... And it reminds me of a 50's grocery store... good food though
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty14/08/08, 10:01 pm

Oh cause I went to the one on 65 and it was horrible. There was no produce section and the isles aren't organized. I couldn't find anything I needed. Maybe its better when you go to different locations but I probably wont go to that one again. Btw do you need to have a membership to shop at Costco?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty14/08/08, 10:23 pm

yes you do...
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty14/08/08, 11:09 pm

TAMAKI ISNT HERE YET!!!!

:cry: :OMG: Emtional Hurt
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Faggotry : 725

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty14/08/08, 11:41 pm

awww. :<
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty15/08/08, 08:18 am

Amanderson wrote:
awww. :<

if he comes today i would seriously orgasm!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty16/08/08, 04:51 pm

Justin everything that is about technology, games, or d+d makes you orgasm

:ecstatic: This is you when you get ur lap top
Back to top Go down
Captain Eliyahu
Veteran
Veteran
Captain Eliyahu

Number of posts : 148
Level of Faggotry : -24
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty16/08/08, 08:26 pm

no, thats anyone when they SEE my laptop xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: