Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!

Go down 
+14
Ryan
Hard Gay
freedomsdreams
pyronigma
Captain Eliyahu
Ben
Shell
Gazzerz
Kevin
Reprimanded Mandrake
Xander
Justin
Marshall
Rebecca
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty04/08/10, 09:40 pm

There was so much derp in that sentence, Vanna.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 710

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty05/08/10, 01:43 am

/sigh

Paid TOTAL $1000 to go to a charity dinner with blizz developers. Only 200 people won the invite. Also covers blizz con tickets.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty05/08/10, 01:46 am

Oh, I understood what you were saying the first time around. I was just pointing out that it was very derp. ;P
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

Number of posts : 1410
Level of Amanda-ness : 2
Level of Faggotry : 918
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty05/08/10, 10:57 am

Vanna Black wrote:
/sigh

Paid TOTAL $1000 to go to a charity dinner with blizz developers. Only 200 people won the invite. Also covers blizz con tickets.

Jesus fuck, why would you ever do that?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Faggotry : 710

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty05/08/10, 12:23 pm

that's for 2 tickets, and Idk.

Also

After about 2 weeks or so, County Market from St. Franny called, have an interview tomOrrow at 2:30. Kind of annoying though, as soon as I'm close to working everything out with JCP as well, oh well, JCP will be a weekend job I guess.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty05/08/10, 12:28 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty11/10/10, 05:34 pm

lost my job today, I guess it's a good thing I'm a looser who didn't get out of the house yet. On to job searching tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Faggotry : 1279
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty11/10/10, 10:11 pm

lets hope you find one quickly!
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty18/10/10, 12:34 pm

Shell wrote:
lost my job today, I guess it's a good thing I'm a looser who didn't get out of the house yet. On to job searching tomorrow!

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 73843

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
AugustAngel
Veteran
Veteran
AugustAngel

Number of posts : 110
Level of Faggotry : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty18/10/10, 11:17 pm

Good news I got rid of the being jealous of K. I talked to some people and put 2 and 2 together and put what K told me together and they helped me out of it and I found it was very wrong of me to be jealous of what it was. I apologized to K about it. What I was jealous about was that he was able to leave/forget about you. I tried but I just couldn't stand being away from you. I start feeling like how you are worrying about people. Its probably mean to say this but I think it may be true... someone told me that K didn't truly like you that way so he was able to leave/forget about you. I talked to K about if he would mind if I asked you out a couple years ago and he said I could have you like he didn't want ya anymore and I told him "I wish that would happen but it probably will never happen" "she probably dose not feel the same way as I do" then he said "don't think about it so negatively". So I put that together and yeah ..... I fixed the jealousy problem. But upon discovering this I see that I am 100% sure I love you but since your with J I'm back to my normal state as just friends and still happy that I'm friends with you. One reason I was sad the last time we talked is I have one pet peeve and only one and that's when I talk to people that they seem to wonder away and not listen to what I have to say and then I ask them latter or they ask me latter on what I said and then I gotta repeat my self... Its like I might as well not say anything at all. My parents and all my friends besides you did it. Is why your the only one to help me threw my problems and listen to me is because you actually listened instead of hearing me. lately you have seem to drift away when I talk so I started to become sad. If you start talking to me again I promise to become happy and you know I don't break promises. Any ways thanks for staying friends how long you have. I hope you are happy. I also don't have anymore feelings holding me down. I am almost as happy as I have ever been when you asked me out. Which was the happiest I ever was in my whole life it just took a day or so for it to kick in because it didn't seem real because that was my life long wish. I would still love to hang with you once a month but the only problem is that I am extremely indecisive on where to go and what there would be to do. Just being with you would be fun to me but you said you were bored doing that so yeah I have no clue where to go and what to do. I have always been indecisive on figuring out what to do.

MY "FRIEND" SENT THIS TO ME!!!!!

edited by me of course edited out names

What gives him the right to say this "someone told me that K didn't truly like you that way" How many fricken times do I need to hear this from my "friends" in one fricken lifetime? Yes I have a greatish boyfriend and yes I've moved on but seriously he did not have to say that sentence again ugh I'm done with him!!!! that was just hurtful and I don't want to know if its true or what not because lets face it who here would want to know if your first boyfriend didn't like you the boyfriend/girlfriend way? UGH oh wells I'm done with that so called "friend" ugh
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty29/10/10, 01:40 pm

Last night sucked...
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Faggotry : 1279

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty11/11/10, 02:48 pm

woot for speeding tickets, not going anywhere... ever.....

so poor...
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty14/11/10, 03:07 pm

ehhhh...being hungover sucks
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
Hard Gay
Troll
Troll
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 261
Level of Amanda-ness : 3
Level of Faggotry : 208
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty21/11/10, 12:17 pm

Faggot freezing rain.
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran
freedomsdreams

Number of posts : 148
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty17/04/11, 10:22 pm

My medication is going to be fucked in the next few weeks. Welcome back emotionally and mentally unstable and destroyed me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: