Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!

Go down 
+14
Ryan
Hard Gay
freedomsdreams
pyronigma
Captain Eliyahu
Ben
Shell
Gazzerz
Kevin
Reprimanded Mandrake
Xander
Justin
Marshall
Rebecca
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty14/07/08, 11:42 pm

Hi everyone! Life as we all know can really suck. So in honor of that I believe that we should have a place where anyone can vent and express anything else that is troubling them. Or just whats on your mind!
I will start

Work today was icky! My boss treats me like a child and doesnt believe I can do anything even though I have been working there way longer then her. Grrrr!
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty15/07/08, 01:13 am

Perplexed This thread will be sympathy free, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty15/07/08, 05:37 am

Fine, I'll bite.
Read it if you want, but I don't want or need any sympathetic replies.

Here goes.

I am frustrated. I am SICK and TIRED of being "alone". I'm sick of feeling unwanted and forgotten, or thinking I'm some asshole who keeps imposing himself on people who don't really want him around. The stupid thing is, that I know that most of these things aren't true. The annoying thing is that I still think those things, at least some, if not most of the time. I'm fed up with being a third wheel. I'm always the odd man out, or at the very least, I feel like I am. I won't take medication, I won't see a psych, or any crap like that. I just want one "relationship" to actually work out. It's almost the saying, "Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink". All these women around me that interest me for different reasons at different times, and not a single one of them end up the way I originally want them to be. I'm not blaming them, because it's not their fault. I'm blaming ME. The only common factor between every one of those situations. Maybe I come on too strong, (Maybe, ha..), I'm probably too clingy, I'm not confident, I'm not good looking, I'm not intellligent, I'm not funny, I complain too much. After thinking like that for four years, it's hard to start thinking positive crap about yourself, when there are no positive results. I mean, I have plenty of friends...or, rather, aquainances. People whom I know, but, don't associate with very often, don't share information with, that I don't trust, and that I don't really know. In truth, I probably only have a small handfull of real friends. People that I really do trust...

I..I just don't know.

I..think that's all, for now.

Once again, please don't reply. Just know that I'm handling things, and I'll be okay, 'kay?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 11:43 am

Yea thats a good idea. Ok new rule

There will be no input from people neither if its good or bad unless the person says they want input from others.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 1279

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 04:55 pm

so the other day becca came over.... and i decided to cook tuna helper and she pointed out that the tuna helper box roughly 2000 calories in it... and i normally eat close to a whole box... so for the past 2 days i have been strangely conscious about what exactly i have been eating... so i figured this

normal day during the summer
Breakfast
2 bowls of cereal
3 cups of milk
Lunch
Box of noodles (mac and cheese or tuna helper)
Snacks
Randomly assorted candies and bars, ice cream on occasion
Dinner
Full peice of meat (chicken, steak, pork, chop or a burger)
Small amount of vegies
2 cups of pasta

i calculated that i used to eat around 3500 calories a day...
i have very minimal activities in my day so i probably burn 600 calories max.

for the past 2 days i have eaten
1 serving of cereal
2 cups of milk
pb and j sandwhich
and about 1 serving of chow mein
(that was yesterday)
so thats about 1500 calories...

i am starving but everytime i go to grab something to eat i look at the calories and put it back >.<

why does everything delicious have to be so bad for you

comments welcome
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

Number of posts : 1410
Level of Amanda-ness : 2
Level of Faggotry : 918
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 04:58 pm

If I ate 3500 a day I would starve to death... I think I burn about 4000 by sitting around and not moving.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 05:30 pm

damn you with your high metabolism >.<
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 07:16 pm

Xandrophone wrote:
If I ate 3500 a day I would starve to death... I think I burn about 4000 by sitting around and not moving.

If I ate 1500 calories a day...

OH WAIT, I do.
Or less.

and guess what?
No change.
I don't lose.
I don't gain.

In fact, to spite my body, I didn't eat a single damn thing yesterday.
and I'm only going to eat once today.

I might eat tomorrow, i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 07:21 pm

Marshall wrote:
Xandrophone wrote:

OH WAIT, I do.
Or less.

and guess what?
No change.
I don't lose.
I don't gain.

Not eating properly only makes your body retain weight...
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Veteran
Veteran
Kevin

Number of posts : 97
Level of Faggotry : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 08:19 pm

high metabolism ftw
Back to top Go down
Gazzerz
Gazzerz

Number of posts : 21
Level of Faggotry : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 10:01 pm

Sooo....today me and my grandma and my 2 cousins went driving around and what not waiting for pics to get done from a grad party i went to last saturday. While we were driving my contact started bugging me and I was blinking just that one eye really fast trying to get my contact to stop bugging me. Out of nowhere my grandma looks at me and she goes "do you have turets? ARE YOU HAVING A TICK?!" and i tell her "no im fine its just my contact" and she kept asking me if I was sure and she would not stop bugging me about that. Now she is telling my mom she thinks i have turets lol
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 10:11 pm

lol molly i need some diet water quick >.<
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty16/07/08, 11:06 pm

Amanderson wrote:
Marshall wrote:
Xandrophone wrote:

OH WAIT, I do.
Or less.

and guess what?
No change.
I don't lose.
I don't gain.

Not eating properly only makes your body retain weight...

I know. Sigh I just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty17/07/08, 11:23 am

welp, My fridge broke, and yes we have a new one but it's a pain in the ass because it only works slightly better then the old one **meaning it runs but isn't the coldest**. My mom's car doesn't work and now the car that is to be mine and my little sisters is having a small problem sooo I have to take the truck to work today, meaning money in the gas tank **more then I'd like**. Though I'm excited as hell for college, I am NOT excited about paying for it. Our washing machine broke today, and most of our plug ins don't work, so no lights in the den ....

AND now, for the life of me, I cannot find My De-frizzing gel .... so Now I need to actually do my hair >.<Found it .... squirted all over my floor ...
Back to top Go down
Gazzerz
Gazzerz

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty17/07/08, 10:43 pm

Im depressadid because I cant get a ride to Maple Grove :( I need to get outta this house before I lose my head because my grandma is pissing me off today majorly. You will probably ask "whats in maple grove?" well whats in maple grove is my friend who has been there for me since I was 5 who I just got back in contact with :( I can talk to her about anything and now I cant get up there and im p-o'd. I want the nice guys to come by in white coats to take me away. Ide do anything for a friggen ride up to maple grove damnit >.<
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty18/07/08, 02:01 pm

My fiance's car has been giving him problems for about a week now and so he has been having to use my car and it really sucks. I have to make sure I'm home by 3;30 so he can use it for his part time job and for his full time job he has my car from 10pm to 8am. and he's not getting anything done on his car asd its making me mad. I know its not his fault that he's car is being stupid but it still flusters me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty18/07/08, 02:07 pm

Justin
Sorry I scared you about what you eat and what you put in your body. I dont want to to be so worried. Please dont go down that path because if you do its hard to get out believe me I know. As long as you eat with sensible portions you go right ahead and eat that tuna helper!!! Hell eat the whole box!!! Thats the same for everybody!! Love your bodies as it is and you are all sexy!!!! I love all you guys so please dont starve or hurt yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Gazzerz
Gazzerz

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty19/07/08, 12:48 am

Rebecca wrote:
Justin
Sorry I scared you about what you eat and what you put in your body. I dont want to to be so worried. Please dont go down that path because if you do its hard to get out believe me I know. As long as you eat with sensible portions you go right ahead and eat that tuna helper!!! Hell eat the whole box!!! Thats the same for everybody!! Love your bodies as it is and you are all sexy!!!! I love all you guys so please dont starve or hurt yourselves!

Im too much of a fat ass to starve myself....even If i think about it im like "oooh brownies" lol
Back to top Go down
Gazzerz
Gazzerz

PostSubject: OFFENDED TO THE MAX...HO!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty19/07/08, 12:52 am

So...I was called a skanky slut earlier by this kid who hates me I guess. Not to mention....I was called *gulp* a prep !!! >.< Okay Im not one for stereo types but if you going to call me that shit I will kill you....for sure....Gives me one more reason to hate people even more GOD
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty19/07/08, 10:10 am

Gazzerz wrote:
Rebecca wrote:
Justin

Im too much of a fat ass to starve myself....even If i think about it im like "oooh brownies" lol

DAMN YOU BROWNIES YOU HAVE FOILED ME AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty19/07/08, 01:32 pm

food is good....
very good actually
and justin i will have you know i ALWAYS eat the whole box...
and you know as americans we should own that honestly
as ignorant as it sounds.....
we CAN do that so we SHOULD do that....
muahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty20/07/08, 11:25 am

muashaha i see
Back to top Go down
Gazzerz
Gazzerz

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty20/07/08, 10:33 pm

hahah I know right? justin your mom is fricken hilarious next time she is drinking you need to call me up and be like "molly, come over...my mom is drunk" I will bring the popcorn and soda...swear to god xD
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty20/07/08, 10:35 pm

LOL but how is this a rant XD
Back to top Go down
Gazzerz
Gazzerz

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty20/07/08, 10:39 pm

iDK i just thought I would ....I can make it a rant and make it sound more dramatic if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: