Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advice

Go down 
+6
Ben
AugustAngel
Shell
Reprimanded Mandrake
Marshall
Smilecavjeraz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Number of posts : 20
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 24
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Advice   Advice Empty11/01/10, 09:21 pm

seeing i'm new IDK if there is an advice area or not.....

well anyways i need some advice

See I've had now 5 bfs total and this 5th one idk if i like or not because I'm still in love with an ex and also I really really like this really random guy who is awesome lol

I have no idea if i should break up with my bf cause of this or if i should stay with him...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty11/01/10, 09:44 pm

Hm...

What are the chances of you and your ex getting back together? How does said ex feel about you/treat you?

How long have you and this new guy been dating? How does he treat you?

And what's the deal with the random guy? Is there something there or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty11/01/10, 09:56 pm

Well, if you don't think you really like this guy then it would probably be best to break it off. Because for all you know, he might really like you, or might grow to love you... so you should try to avoid leading him on.

And anyway, it sounds like maybe being single for awhile might not be a bad idea. That way you give yourself time to get over your ex. In the mean time you could check things out with this awesome guy you mentioned. Maybe go out on a few dates with him, and see if theres anything there.
Back to top Go down
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty12/01/10, 01:01 am

@Marshall~~~~
1. my ex was a long time ago, I doubt he'd want to be back with me, and he's an amazing guy and treats me really great

2. current-since sunday, treats me good and stuff
3. the random awesome guy likes me but has a gf so i dont have any idea what to do about that one

@Amanda~~~~
1. I've tried to get over the ex, kind of hard for me I guess.
2. I want to go on dates with the awesome guy but he has a gf which he doesnt know if he wants to be with
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty12/01/10, 02:34 am

Huh. Tough situations all around.

If you're not going to get back together with your ex, eventually you'll
have to get over him or simply get used to the idea that you won't be
together. Easier said than done, I know, but there's not much you can do
there.

Amanda makes some very good points and suggestions, especially to avoid leading your current boyfriend on. It's a terrible thing to do someone, purposefully or not. Take some time to put some thought into the relationship, if you want to be with him or not, those kind of things.

The random guy thing might fill out later, but until he decides what is going on with him and his girlfriend, things probably won't work out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty12/01/10, 02:46 am

You have to keep moving forward, there is a reason you and you ex broke up. Keep working on getting over your ex, because otherwise you won't be able to have a meaningful relationship.

Don't lead your current boyfriend on, if you really aren't feeling the relationship, let him go and let him move on. It's not fair to him if you lead him on.

I would also not really go with the 3rd guy, he has a girlfriend and you are putting yourself in a situation were you will either be the other girl or the reason they break up. So I would say only go this route if you are absolutely ok with that, and only if you are 100% sure he's worth it.

I think Amanda put it best when she said try being single for a little bit. Doing this can put your life into perspective, give you more time to get over said ex, and maybe you'll meet someone new who isn't already in a relationship and is really really wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty12/01/10, 02:44 pm

Thanks guys!!! I'll for sure think about it....and the reason my ex and I broke up was cause of my own issues that I finally got passed lol
Back to top Go down
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty13/01/10, 12:34 am

Well I broke up with him technically we didnt go on a date but seriously was still hard lol....so now I gotta stay single :( I wish that my ex or the other guy would like me or break up with the girlfriend since he likes me a lot gosh it bites being me :(
Back to top Go down
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty14/01/10, 12:06 am

So yeah anyone else need advice?? I guess staying single atm will be the best option but yet I'm hoping for one of the 2 lol of course
Back to top Go down
AugustAngel
Veteran
Veteran
AugustAngel

Number of posts : 110
Level of Faggotry : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty19/01/10, 10:56 pm

Ok so I need advice big time I think....well until I know what this one thinks...ok

So On saturday...day before funeral...I hung with Jenny, JD, and Paul...Jenny and JD are together and Paul has a gf and I'm single so to start out that day/night we went on youtube and watched some random music stuff...then paul, the guy I like a lot, decided he would sit on my lap...it was normal to me he's always done that...well he looked up some videos and then Jenny wanted to make some snacks, so i had to tell paul get up and then me and Jenny went to JDs kitchen and made some yummy "nachos" and when we got back in the room we decided to eat the "nachos" on the bed.....then Jenny offered some to Paul and at this time they were playing a Need For Speed game lol....and Paul ate some and after they were all gone, this is where I'm confused.....he cuddled with me and held me and then kissed me more then once...I didn't kiss back cause that'd be wrong!!! and well I'm confused on why the heck he did that and he wants to be with me and his gf who is in high school still and i think they are more then 2 years apart and he's in dangerous waters and I just don't know what to do...

Any Ideas???
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Faggotry : 710
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty19/01/10, 11:32 pm

Pimp smack him
Back to top Go down
Hard Gay
Troll
Troll
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 261
Level of Amanda-ness : 3
Level of Faggotry : 208
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty19/01/10, 11:39 pm

AugustAngel wrote:
Ok so I need advice big time I think....well until I know what this one thinks...ok

So On saturday...day before funeral...I hung with Jenny, JD, and Paul...Jenny and JD are together and Paul has a gf and I'm single so to start out that day/night we went on youtube and watched some random music stuff...then paul, the guy I like a lot, decided he would sit on my lap...it was normal to me he's always done that...well he looked up some videos and then Jenny wanted to make some snacks, so i had to tell paul get up and then me and Jenny went to JDs kitchen and made some yummy "nachos" and when we got back in the room we decided to eat the "nachos" on the bed.....then Jenny offered some to Paul and at this time they were playing a Need For Speed game lol....and Paul ate some and after they were all gone, this is where I'm confused.....he cuddled with me and held me and then kissed me more then once...I didn't kiss back cause that'd be wrong!!! and well I'm confused on why the heck he did that and he wants to be with me and his gf who is in high school still and i think they are more then 2 years apart and he's in dangerous waters and I just don't know what to do...

Any Ideas???
I'm gonna say if he has a girlfriend but he really likes you and you like him, you should tell him to settle things with this girl he's already with. Granted, that may not be the most desirable thing to hear and from a stranger more or less, but I think it's the best thing to do. I mean it's unfair to you if he wants to pursue a relationship with you while still having a girlfriend. It's also incredibly unfair to whoever his girlfriend is to have him with another girl like that.

Granted I don't know the whole situation in the least, it seems to me that if he really likes you enough and you ask him to, he'll break it off with his current girlfriend before further pursuing something with you. Like I said, it's unfair and situations like these can lead to bad blood between people. You wouldn't to cause this girl to have any unnecessary hate toward you over this.
Back to top Go down
AugustAngel
Veteran
Veteran
AugustAngel

Number of posts : 110
Level of Faggotry : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty20/01/10, 12:08 am

Nice ben....and thanks for the advice whatever your real name is lol sorry i forget (Hard Gay)
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran
freedomsdreams

Number of posts : 148
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty27/02/10, 10:05 pm

i feel like i'm replying way late on this ali, but as far as paul is concerned, you need to make him choose. i would tell him that he needs to be truthful with you as to what he wants, and then he needs to either stop messing with your head and playing with you or break things off with the person he's with. just keep this in mind, if this is something he is willing to do to her, would he do it to you too if you ended up with him? could it be a behavior trait of paul? (if it's the paul i think, then he is a little skimpy in the relationship area).

so yeah, i feel like i could use some words of wisdom too. i should have asked awhile ago actually. so, me and my boyfriend just broke up. i had gone into the day hoping to talk about what was wrong and make it ok, he went into it not willing to talk at all. so past that. i know for now i should probably stay single but there is this guy in college that i like, and i just so happened to drunkingly tell him i liked him after my boyfriend left me. bad thing is that this guys has a girl back in his hometown who's still in high school, but it's a unhealthy relationship. but then i question how healthy i am in relationships... anyways, then there is this other guy back in east bethel. i've liked him ever since he went to my mom's daycare, and i found out in december that he feels the same. only thing is, he's still in high school and he's only 17, so basically not fully legal. i know i don't want to break apart my friend and his girl at college even though he is so awesome. so should i go for the guy in east bethel or stay single?

EDIT: scratch the guy from east bethel, his status just changed last night to being in a relationship *sigh* Advice 92415
Back to top Go down
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty15/04/11, 03:22 pm

I need some good advice. I have been dating this guy for almost 11 months now and we are engaged, but lately it seems like he doesn't want to do much. I tell him how I'm feeling and all he seems to think is its only him. Last night I was upset cause he called all cop shows (Csi, Bones, Ncis, etc.) Dumb. He loves bread and I really don't understand them, but I have tried to play them and I've even acted like I liked a couple so he didn't feel too bad about playing bread. I find bread more fun to watch then play I get too bored playing them.

Everything was good in the beginning until around February. He seemed more like a jerk then the sweet guy I love. He always has his friends come over while I'm hanging with him or asks. He doesn't want to do anything I want to do anymore. I love watching movies and cuddle. Lately he doesn't want to watch any movies and if we do then he just sits on his laptop. He banned me and him seeing "chick flicks" in theaters. He banned my favorite singer (Avril Lavigne), He doesn't like he music. I have to listen to avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, breaking benjamin, three days grace, etc. Some of its not bad, but he won't let me listen to pop and whatever I like.

Lately I've been thinking about how much fun I had without getting told how to eat, how much to eat, what to eat. He hates that I pick at my food, but I don't like green things in my food. I've tried nasty things just for him and then he has said that I didn't like it cause I told myself I wouldn't.

Today he didn't want to watch a movie all he wanted to do was cuddle I guess. I haven't been this frustrated with someone in awhile. I couldn't help but to think of an ex. Today I was thinking that if I could just hang out with the ex my head would be cleared up cause I always have had so much fun hanging with him. I just have been at a lost these days. I got told to get over my dogs death last night since she's been gone since October and well when it was spring last year me and her would just lay on the grass with each other and I laid on the grass last night and it made me sad that I didn't have her to share it with anymore and my guy just doesn't seem to understand.

Since I've gotten a job he has been asking me how much do I make, what did I spend my money on, how much is a rabies shot for a dog (my brothers), etc.

Also he wants me to move into his parents house. I have told him no and then he still wants me to and everything. He said if I ever end up prego that we could live with his parents and his mom can watch the kid and that's not acceptable to me which I told him.

Don't get me wrong he loves me, but all these make me think I can't keep being with him and makes me doubt everything.

What do you guys think I should do??
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Faggotry : 1279

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty16/04/11, 02:04 pm

tell him your worries

this WILL lead to a fight but it will place the relationship where it needs to be, whether you end up together or not...
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty20/04/11, 12:47 pm

Justin wrote:
tell him your worries

this WILL lead to a fight but it will place the relationship where it needs to be, whether you end up together or not...

Heaven knows I'm the wrong person to hand out any kind of relationship advice, but this suggestion seems right to me. There's a reason for the saying that "honesty is the best policy."
Back to top Go down
Smilecavjeraz
Smilecavjeraz

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty22/04/11, 09:22 pm

What if you keep having dreams of an ex? Tell or not????? they are like crazy dreams...
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Faggotry : 1279

Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice   Advice Empty24/04/11, 12:29 am

the ex is out of your life, id recommend keeping it that way